Currently on devepment to reach release date of Q4 OF 2023 maybe early Q4. When reddoor started devepment I still was in school so teacher said you only play games that you developed so I did my own spin on the COD ZOMBIES survival game, and had fun with it giving my own spin to the survival and game mechanics, perks, weapons, money systems, more. I still have the old development builds from that time. 1.0 did not make it but you didn't miss much.
In REDDOOR, the player is immersed in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies. The objective is to survive solo against endless rounds of the undead by strategically opening and clearing doors and using a variety of weapons, perks, utilities, and power-ups. The player earns points from killing zombies, which can then be used to purchase guns, perks, and unlock new areas, or turn on the power. The zombies enter the player's space through special "RED DOORS", and the game will end when the player dies.
To make the rounds a bit easier, the player can occasionally find power-ups such as resupply, nuke, max ammo, time skip, instakill, rapid fire, and shadow upon the death of zombies. These power-ups can give the player an edge in survival. The player can also upgrade their guns using the upgrade station and rarity station, making them stronger for high rounds.
Randomly the undead will drop scrap, which the player can use for ammo or upgrading a weapon for a better rarity.
Players can also find the mystery box which is a random weapon generator. It contains 30 weapons at 5 different rarities. When bought a random weapon is rolled.
- 36 Weapons
- 4 Maps ( ENIGMA, DEMO, REDFALL RETREAT, REDFALL )
- 4 Gamemodes ( Survivor, Gungame, Timed, Speed+ )
- 9 Perks ( Life, Health, Reload, Agility, Spread, Damage, Blast, Trigger, Magnet )
- Weapon upgrade/rarity system
- 2 Different currencies Points & Scrap
- 10 Powerups ( Max ammo, Nuke, Shadow, Resupply, Time skip, Rapid fire, Instakill, Vampyrism, 2x Points, Sale )
- 5 Grenades ( Grenade, Impact grenade, Distract grenade, Frost grenade, Fire grenade )
- Weapon customization ( 100 levels to earn )